Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Alhumdulilah

Alhumdullilah i have passed me final year exam and i am a doctor now. From now on i have to get used to the word doctor sahiba associated wuth my name. It a struggle and hardwork that i and my family has been doing since my nursery class which has finally paid off. 
All i san say that i am a proud daughter of proud parents :) Thank you so much God for blessing me with lots of happiness and thank you so much my dear readers for your love and support:)

God! am soo happy!

7 comments:

Lady Whispers said...

Wow wow :D
Congrats Doctor very very :D
Masha Allah the happiness will stay always :)

Anonymous said...

That is excellent!! I am really happy for you. Good luck!

I used to read your blog long ago and I just stumbled upon it again. I hope you are doing very well.

viddhi said...

congratulations and good luck! :)

Alcina said...

Congrats :)

Jack said...

Biya,

Eid Mubarak. May God bless you with whatever you wish. And congratulations of becoming one amongst the noblest professionals.

Take care

PS : Wish I could send an e-card! I will come back later to read pending posts as I am not keeping too well.

Jack said...

Biya,

EID MUBARAK to all of you.

Take care

PS : Wish I could send an e-card! Congratulations of clearing examination.

LOST SOUL said...

looks like becoming a doctor took its toll.... no more posts