Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Dying Flame Of Belief



The Flame of Belief which once burned pure and 
divine, now attacked by the winds of uncertainty. The impurity so strong that it tries to put out the flame of believe which was the essence of existence. The phoenix inside me refuses to re-incarnate again, its a cruel world and the pain inflicted is too much to bear.

The merciless winds of pain, misery and injustice dance around me, trying to turn cold the fire of passion which burns in my heart.

I let the flames consume my existence to keep it glowing, making sure the these flames only burn out with my end. Making sure that my ashes smolder with peace forever.

© Rabea Kamran

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The discontented man finds no easy chair.

Biya said...

sorry.. but i don't get you clearly